Last Updated on
Best ‘All-Purpose’ Table Saw Blade
If you have a multi-purpose woodworking shop then you’re probably looking for the do everything kind of saw blade then the Diablo d1050X is our pick in the category of the best all-purpose blade.
However, sometimes the “does it all” kind of recommendations and claims can be considered as a negative complement and we prefer not to come up with anything like this. Yet, the reason we are recommending it because we know that a lot of DIYers try operating on a minimum basis in terms of woodworking jobs, and not interested in spending a lot of money on anything too premium.
Having said that, we would like to inform you that if we were to pick any single blade for the remaining table-sawing jobs in our lives, it would have to be this particular blade. This blade is able to produce rip cuts, cross-cuts, and overall satisfactory results on almost every material starting from the plywoods to laminates measuring 2 x 4 inches.
This is called as the (ATBR) combination blade. These 50-tooth blades are packed in 10 different sets of 5 that includes 4 ATB teeth and one FTG blade. They feature little gaps to minimize the vibration.
- Arbor and PermaShield Coating
- 10 inch table saw blade diameter
- 50-tooth ATB Combination Saw Blade
- .625 inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating
- 10x50T Diablo Blade
- Easy to use ATBR blade
- Manufactured in Italy
- Great value for the price
- Stabilized gaps between the sets of 5-tooth disallow any real vibration
- Unique engineering that helps to expand when the blade is hot and maintain a perfect cut by reducing warp on the longer rips
- Available in only one size (10 inch for miter or table saw)