Last Updated on
Diablo 1060X is the Best Table Saw Blade for Plywood
We have seen above the 22-24-tooth table saw blade Freud Thin Kerf review which can produce somewhat alright results on 0.75-inch plywood, but unfortunately, you’ll get tear-out at a point of time. So, it’s time for ATB blades with a higher tooth count that can produce much smoother results on the plywoods that are thinner than 0.75 inches.
The best in the business is the Diablo d1060X ATB blade with 60-tooth that has proven its high-performance capabilities for time and time again. So it has been the top choice for a wide range of plywoods belong to different materials.
Even though this is the #1 choice we have for cutting through the plywoods, the blade can also be proven as a very good all-purpose blade that can produce excellent results on a wide range of woods. It can even show good performance on different stubborn type species like mahogany, oak, walnut, and maple (and it is even heard that people using it on bamboo and getting good results).
- 10 inch saw blade diameter
- 60 Tooth ATB Fine Finish Saw Blade
- .625 inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating
- It is a 10x60T Diablo Blade
- Easy to use on hard things
- Manufactured in Italy
- It provides a great finish-quality cuts on plywoods as thin as .25 inch
- It provides good cuts on tough hardwoods as well
- This is available in a pack of 5 for larger projects
- Works pretty well on any kind of thin veneer sheet goods
- Available in only 1 size (10 inches for the table or miter saws)