Best Pro-Quality Woodworking Table Saw Blade
Are you more than a rookie in your DIY woodworking career or have you taken it as a profession where you feel you have reached the pro level and needs a transition to pro equipment? If you have, then this Woodworker II ATB table saw blade is the one with the best general-purpose blades ever made for woodworking.
You should have come up to see this blade has been used in numerous professional carpenter shops. This is probably the best choice of blades for furniture makers and professional carpenters. It is also one of the top-rated tables saw blades for hands down and joinery.
Why Forrest Woodworker ii is special?
It provides a sanded finish for the long and tricky rip cuts, and the crosscuts are also guaranteed to appear as the splinter-free one. Also, the performance of the blades is exceptional on the plywoods and other similar thin-veneer sheets which can be notorious to get tear-out.
We do not say, getting this blade is enough for you to be a master carpenter, but one thing it truly deserves is the appraisal for its guaranteed and safe performance.
Features of Woodworker II
- 10 inch 40 Tooth ATB blade
- .125 inch Kerf Saw Blade with .625 inch Arbor
- Thin kerf saw can save up to .25″ on the wood loss for each cut.
- Tooth style:15-degree ATB, 20-degree face hook
- This is an ‘all-purpose’ blade which can be used to make rip-cuts or also make cross-cuts or trim plywoods or any other boards with a thickness of up to 2 inches
- Made in the USA
- To have them sharpened back to original tolerance it is possible to send the blade back into the Forest
- Minimum kerf can save .125 inch of material on each cut
- From the least to no – jump, burning, splintering, or tear-out is seen
- Very expensive
- Available in only one 10 inch size